A simple teaspoon of the humble Sidr honey is the perfect start to your morning, delivering a nutritional boost to your energy levels. But years before humans decided to drizzle some honey on their morning pancakes, ancient cultures respected honey as a substance that could rejuvenate one’s health. Harvested for many hundreds of years, Sidr honey is mentioned in ancient texts, declaring the bees efforts to result in ‘a drink, varying in colours, in which there is healing for people.’
- High in antioxidants
- Ancient harvesting techniques passed down from one generation to the next
- Harvested in the fertile Doáni Valley in Yemen
- Distinct taste of Sidr from the nectar of the Sidr tree (Ziziphus spina-christi)
- A general aphrodisiac honey that can be taken to compliment the effects of Royal Honey Gold or Royal Honey Etumax to enhance everyday immunity and health.
- immune boosting honey similar to Manuka Honey.
- Energy Boosting.
Recommended daily intake: Take Sidr Honey daily in replacement of regular sugar intake or sweeteners.
Arguably one of the finest and most distinctive honeys in the world, not only for its lavish and buttery taste but also for its amazing health benefits. Renowned for its nutritional and medicinal value, Sidr honey has been effectively used for generations to treat common ailments such as skin problems, skin infections, to soothe inflammation and alleviate digestive problems.
Product of Yemen