When it comes to sex, for men, nothing is more frustrating (and sometimes embarrassing) than not being able to perform in the bedroom. In some cases, “performing” too quickly. Although this experience can be quite awkward, it’s actually pretty common.
While this isn’t an issue that affects men regularly, understanding your body better can help you perform better in bed and delay premature ejaculation. Knowing this won’t only improve your performance but can boost your partner’s sexual experience as well.
If you’re curious to know how to have longer-lasting sex, keep reading. Our team has created a secret guide that could help you explore premature ejaculation, what you can do about it, and some tips to improve your sexual performance.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than he or his partner would’ve liked during sexual intercourse. In clinical terms, ejaculation is usually unintentional and usually happens within a minute of penetration.
What Causes Premature Ejaculation?
Little is known about the exact cause of premature ejaculation. However, healthcare providers know that premature ejaculation involves intricate interactions of biological and psychological factors.
Below are some psychological factors that contribute to premature ejaculation:
- Low self-confidence
- Past sexual abuse
- Performance anxiety
- Sexual repression
- Relationship problems
Biological factors may include erectile dysfunction, abnormal hormone levels, inflammation of the urethra or prostate, imbalance in brain chemicals, and other inherited traits. Not to mention, stress can also increase your risk of premature ejaculation, which makes it difficult for you to relax and focus.
How Do I Last Longer in Bed?
- Pelvic Floor Exercises: To have better control over when you climax during sex, you need to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by doing pelvic floor exercises. Pelvic floor exercises or kegel exercises help improve erectile function and manage premature ejaculation.
- Spend More Time on Foreplay: A simple yet effective way to have longer sex sessions is by focusing on foreplay. This tip is particularly effective for your female partner, especially since they can become aroused in different ways than men. Besides, foreplay helps you warm up for steamy sex, which could make both you and your partner last longer in bed.
- Explore Different Sexual Positions: Sometimes, changing things up as simple as sexual positions can change how you perform in bed. Ideally, you want to try sexual positions that will decrease sensitivity for yourself but increase the sensation for your partner.
- Experiment with Edging: Edging is known as the start-stop method, and it’s something you can do on your own to control your orgasm. With this method, you bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm and stop until you get your excitement under control. This way, you get to bring yourself back and extend the experience altogether. This method actually allows you to have a longer orgasm the next time around.
- Increase Libido with Honey: Some products, like Royal Honey, can help enhance male libido and sexual performance. It enhances pleasure, fertility, testosterone levels, and partner satisfaction, which promotes longer-lasting intimate sessions.
The Bottom Line: Perform Better in Bed With These Tips in Mind
Knowing how you can have longer-lasting sex won’t only benefit you but also your partner’s sexual experience. With that said, keep these tips in mind, and you’ll have better sex in no time.
How Can We Help You?
Do you want to have longer-lasting sex? Royal Honey Australia supplies natural honey supplements from authentic sources that help enhance your sexual performance. Check out our products today!